We are looking for a UX Product Designer that places empathy for the user, has a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and has strong analytical abilities. The right candidate must have understanding of technical implementations, business strategies and have the ability not only solve user problems, but pro-actively design solutions for ease of use.
Help.com strives to optimize the customer service experience. With our streamlined interface and all-in-one platform, you can say goodbye to long waits and uninformed agents. Seamless integrations, specialized live chat/helpdesk components, and an easy-to-use workspace are all key features of the Help.com platform. The only thing we’re missing is you!
UX Product Designer should have a proven background in conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and using the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
Required Duties & Skills for a UX Product Designer
- Design new features and product improvements with a user-centered design approach
- Translate technical concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our product
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Propose strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
Qualifications & Experience for a UX Product Designer
- Three or more years of UX Product Design experience, utilizing user-centered design (UCD)
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
- Proven experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience launching a new product/service
Nice to Haves for a UX Product Designer
- Practical use of functional animations to increase usability
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- A portfolio demonstrating past projects, work, and experience
- Understanding or experience with startups & working with smaller teams
or tell a friend via