As a Software Frontend Engineer (React.js) at Help.com, you will work on our Live Chat development team in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate enjoys solving usability challenges, building reusable components, and contributing to well-structured, highly performance code.
Help.com strives to optimize the customer service experience. With our streamlined interface and all-in-one platform, you can say goodbye to long waits and uninformed agents. Seamless integrations, specialized live chat/helpdesk components, and an easy-to-use workspace are all key features of the Help.com platform. The only thing we’re missing is you!
Required Duties & Skills for a Software Frontend Engineer (React.js)
- Execute creative and visually stunning front-end solutions
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- Collaborate and troubleshoot issues with various stakeholders and Help.com’s back-end team
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- Give and receive feedback while working with a team
Qualifications and Experience for a Software Frontend Engineer (React.js)
- Extensive involvement with React and its ecosystem (Webpack, Redux, ES6, Flow, Jest)
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible applications across the most used browsers and versions
- Passionate about UX
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, JIRA and other tools
Nice-to-Have Skills for a Software Frontend Engineer (React.js)
- Prior experience launching a new product for a startup
- Background in building cross-platform native applications using Electron and React Native
- Experience using GraphQL and Apollo or Relay clients in a production application
All of our positions are based in our office in Austin, TX. We offer competitive compensation, an unlimited vacation policy, as well as fully paid medical benefits (health, dental, vision) for eligible employees. Best of all, we have the energy, agility, and fun of a startup.
or tell a friend via